Monday, July 23, 2012

Got Cornered

Off of route 160, on Navajo reservation land, there is a monument which represents most notably the meeting of, but also the peace among four States: Arizona, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico. I put my feet to position myself on all 4 at the same time. I took pictures of my 3 boys and wife in each corner. The monument is surrounded with Navajo Indians selling all sorts of items like arrows, dream catchers, t-shirts, pottery and jewelry. My son picked out a shot glass. I lobbied for an arrowhead. It was a neat monument but it is in the middle of no where. Make sure your tank is full and you have plenty of water.
Now we have to make a decision which way to go, Colorado or New Mexico? We chose Colorado. Not sure where to now. While departing Four Corners, we noticed a chip in our front windshield and a crack in our front bumper. I guess our van wants to add its own character to our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment